TODUS ADVISORS is a consulting group that provides advisory services to clients in major hazard industries. Their clients are companies looking to harvest data, insights and the power of technologies to transform their business strategies and adopt an effective risk management culture.
TODUS consultants have extensive practical expertise, technical skills and regulatory experience across multiple industries. By bringing together strategic insights and advanced risk management frameworks they help organizations to solve the most complex business problems using innovative ideas and transforming their risk management culture. In this sense, Bowtie risk management methodology is their business.
TODUS ADVISORS was founded in 2014 in NC, USA. They have expanded their services internationally serving US, Europe and Latin America clients. Their advisory services are provided in English and Spanish.
TODUS ADVISORS provides training to suit your requirements in-house or at any other venue on the Bowtie methodology and BowTieXP software. TODUS ADVISORS sells the BowTieXP software and support clients with training and advice. Apart from that, their experts also run the following training courses related to major hazard safety and as indicated below:
- Human Factors and Safety Culture Course
- Leadership in major hazard industries
- Safety Case planning and production Courses using Bowtie methodology
Major Hazard Risk Management services
TODUS provides support across Risk Management Processes whether as part of the safety/operational/asset management system implementation and production of Safety Cases/Major Hazard Reports with the application of BowTieXP methodology and software. As part of the risk management process, their experts in Human Factors assist in the identification and management of human errors to ALARP levels. Their expertise extends to several major hazard industry sectors, some of case studies conducted by their experts are indicated below:
- Production of Safety Cases for ultradeep water exploration drilling
- Review of Safety Cases for fixed and floating production facilities
- Production of Refinery Safety Cases
- Risk assessment studies for railways (metro) system
- Production of Safety Case for a Chlorine and Caustic Soda Production Plant (Membrane technology)
- Provision of Big Data repository based on Hadoop platform
- Implementation of Big Data Analytics to transform Risk Appetite and risk limits thresholds
- Development draft Bowties for nuclear and radiological facilities
Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
They conduct assessments of the potential risk factors resulting from the interaction between people and Intelligent Adaptive Systems (IAS) and Smart Robots.
Their experienced Human Factor Automation and Artificial Intelligence experts produce an assessment with recommendations of potential points of risks, and propose customized controls and test cases to reduce and manage risks of human and machine interaction in decision making. The risk assessment process will include:
- Evaluation of the allocation of control and decision-making functions between people and Intelligent Adaptive Systems.
- Interviews and review development design documents.
- Evaluation of assumptions, decision making process flows and scenarios.
For a detailed profile of TODUS Advisors or Spanish version of this profile, click here.
P.O Box 2007
Cornelius , NC, 28031
Request a trial via this CGE Risk partner