SynergenOG+603 2380 4560| email@example.com |
Established in 2012 by co-founders Dr. Keith Bell and Puvan Balasubramaniam, SynergenOG is the go-to engineering consultancy for impartial and honest advice on oil and gas HSE issues. The company bridges the divide between design, engineering and operations, with technical understanding and analytical power. Our team of professionals combine decades of experience in both onshore and offshore, helping clients resolve engineering challenges. We develop meaningful solutions taking them through to their implementation, with an aim to ensure compliance, safety and asset longevity and lower operational costs.
Across the Globe
With subsidiaries and offices in six strategic locations across Asia Pacific and the UK — Jakarta, Yangon, Brunei, Singapore and Aberdeen, we are involved in a variety of technical risk management and operational safety activities in the energy industry. We have a global perspective on client needs, the technology involved, and the challenges of the industry in these parts of the world, serving well over 100 clients across 18 countries with over 250 completed projects.
- Process Safety: We conduct process safety reviews on various aspects of risk and safety. It is a disciplined framework for managing the integrity of operating systems and processes that handle hazardous substances.
- Technical Risk Management: Technical risk involves our employing a wide suite of modelling and risk quantification techniques aimed at identifying key risk reduction areas and providing clients with invaluable insight into potential incidents before they can occur.
- Operational Safety: There are two main areas in Operational Safety, namely Technical Authority Services and Operational Support.
Technical Authority Services : We focus on providing expert guidance to operators in the energy sector and promote best practices on safety to bring about a culture of safety in the entire organization.
- Operational Support : We have a dedicated team with years of experience in the industry to provide operational support to clients. Our services include RAM studies, Readiness Reviews, Safety Reviews and day-to-day operational support among others.
- Workshop Facilitation in Process Safety: Our workshops cover Hazard Identification Tools (HAZID), Hazard and Operability (HAZOP), As Low As Reasonable Practical (ALARP) Reviews, Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Assessments and Bow-Tie, among others.
Our Key Differentiators
We offer a unique blend of technical assessment and practical operational experience, giving each project the holistic treatment.
- Our clients find the team of engineers at SynergenOG independent, flexible and highly responsive to the niche needs of each project.
- Forging ‘partnership’ collaborations with each of SynergenOG’s clients means we can achieve meaningful and specific project results.
- With expertise with oil & gas facilities — onshore, offshore, subsea, fixed, drilling and floating.
- With experience in other sectors i.e. powerplant, biodiesel, food manufacturing.
- Providing high-quality services, focused on compliance, safety and asset longevity; mindful of balancing project cost and project productivity.
- Well-versed in support and design of Greenfield, Brownfield developments from Concept, FEED and Detailed Design to Operations.
- Commitment to technical accuracy, with company procedures certified to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 18001:2007.
- SynergenOG strives to provide clients with value for money and cost competitive services — a plus point for stakeholders and bottom-line.
Our long-term partner has committed to participate in the CGE partner certification process (launched 2020) and has already been successfully awarded the second badge in the series.
Request a trial via this CGE Risk partner