SnoCon+31 (0)6 53 41 94 75| firstname.lastname@example.org |
SnoCon is a Consultancy and training organisation. Founder Hans Snoeren is a specialist in the management of Safety, Health, Environment and Quality. For years he is involved in implementing management systems. Also, he has a lot of experience on auditing management systems and works as freelancer for two main certification bodies as auditor and trainer. He is teacher and examiner for one of the Dutch Higher Safety Officer course programs (HVK). He also has experience in Incident investigation including trend analyses. His experience is in the work field (not limited) for the industry, B2B, Health services, Oil & Gas, defence and aviation.
He is specialised in Bowtie and BowtieXP, Incident Investigation, Auditing and Analysis (including trend analyses). With these tools he shows organisations the weak points in their management systems.
The company offers strategic support and a systemic approach for the development, training, implementation and maintenance of the following:
- Continuous Safety Compliance and Auditing
- Hazards Identification and Risk assessment using BowTieXP methodology®
- Operational risk review
- Safety Management Systems (SMS / ISO 45001), Environmental- (EMS / ISO 14001) and Quality Management Systems (QMS / ISO 9001)
- Incident Investigations
- Incident trend Analysis
- Advice and selling of BowTieXP, IncidentXP AuditXP, BowTieServer software
Training (open and in company)
- Hazard identification and risk management training
- Incident analyses methodologies
- BowTie Risk Management training
- BowTieXP, IncidentXP AuditXP, BowTieServer software training
What our customers say
“Hans is very calm and pragmatic, and always demonstrates great knowledge and real support to help you move towards achieving your objectives.” K.C. Eurocontrol MUAC
Our long-term partner has committed to participate in the CGE partner certification process (launched 2020) and has already been successfully awarded the second badge in the series.
Request a trial via this CGE Risk partner