Sherpa Consulting+61 2 9412 4555| firstname.lastname@example.org |
Sherpa Consulting is an independent and highly skilled team of process safety and risk engineers, with extensive industry experience in the areas of onshore and offshore oil and gas, chemical handling and processing, and critical infrastructure.
The senior Sherpa team has been in place for 10 years, delivering a trusted and highly experienced service to clients throughout South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand, North America and Europe. Conducting risk management and HSSE engineering studies for a wide portfolio of industry clients, we deliver key benefits through our sustained focus on achieving facility and project outcomes with risk profiles meeting HSSE and business criteria, and which reduce the costs associated with capital, design and operations.
A decade’s shared experience across a wide range of industries, complemented by our strong industry affiliations, makes Sherpa the logical partner in safety and risk. We are highly qualified to understand the technical and financial challenges your team faces.
Sherpa is able to offer the following services:
- HAZID and HAZOP workshop facilitation
- Safety Case preparation
- Bowties development utilising BowtieXP software
- Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Assurance Review and Management System Auditing
- Formal Safety Assessment
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA)
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Allocation and Verification
- Reliability and Availability Analyses (RAM)
- Business interruption risk analyses
Suite 1, Level 8
1-5 Railway Street
Chatswood NSW Australia
Six Battery Road