Schaaper Safety Services+31 (0)6 24 65 99 94| email@example.com |
Schaaper Safety Services is specialized in risk management for occupational and industrial health and safety. With extensive experience in training and consultancy for various sectors, including the energy, construction, steel and food industry, the transport sector (rail), utilities and government, Schaaper Safety Services is able to support organizations at both strategic and operational level.
For advice on risk management and application of incident investigation, Schaaper Safety Services makes use of barrier based risk analysis tools, in order to provide your company visual insight of focus points on managing risks. This way a simple task can be analyzed, but also a complete business process. Supporting CGE software: BowtieXP, Barrier Failure Analysis and Tripod Beta can be used for analysis, presentation and reporting.
Depending on the scenario, Schaaper Safety Services can offer you the following support:
• Barrier based risk management using BowTieXP and Barrier Failure Analysis;
• Accident and incident investigation based on BowTie or BFA: drawing up the timeline and analysis tree;
• Barrier management: audit and monitoring.
• Risk analysis based on BowTie;
• Incident investigation based on BowTie, BFA or Tripod Beta;
• Audit and peer review of BowTie, BFA or Tripod Beta analysis diagrams.
• Development strategy: choice of methodology and tool;
• Development implementation plan;
• Coaching and supervision during execution.
In addition to using the aforementioned methods, support can also be offered in analyzing risk scenarios and the effectiveness of your incident reporting and follow-up system.
Schaaper Safety Services works together with a number of professional specialists and can therefore provide you a broad and professional service.
Schaaper Safety Services