Headquartered in Dubai Media City, Santis HSE Group has a dedicated, specialist workforce of more than thirty practitioners and support staff, providing expertise and service to customers across the Middle East and Asia Pacific Region. These range from multinational oil and gas producers to utility companies, independent manufacturers and construction companies.
Based on risk assessments, we can develop a suitable HSE management system for your company and support you through implementation. This can be aligned to ISO or OHSAS if you require, or to your local government’s guidance (such as UK Government Guidance HSG65 Successful Health & Safety Management). We can also support you through independent certification of an HSE management system if you prefer to go down that route.
Santis can support you through amongst others:
- Qualitative and quantitative risk assessments (legionella, noise, asbestos, air quality)
- Identification of your occupational health hazards through assessment and measurement
- Auditing (ISO 14001, 9001 and OHSAS 18001)
- Legislative gap analysis and compliance review
- Environmental impact assessments
- Environmental management support
- Direct HSE support on sites locally or around the world, supervising, auditing and leading on a day to day basis.
- General workforce training in occupational health and safety risks (manual handling, ergonomics, lifting equipment, selection/care/use of PPE, etc.)
- Development of tailored training packages for your workforce (everything from HSE management skills to your company-specific HSE induction package)
- Behavioural based safety training
- Incident analysis
In addition to creating training packages tailored to your specific procedures and workforce, we are certified to deliver internationally recognised training, including BowTieXP
Request a trial via this CGE partner