RPS Australiabowtie@bowtierisksolutions.com.au |
RPS is a global, multi-disciplinary consultancy. RPS employs 5,000 people in the UK, Ireland, the Netherlands, the United States, Canada, Brazil, Africa, the Middle East, Australia and Asia. Our international presence allows us to undertake co-ordinated and integrated projects throughout the world. Since the beginning of 2010 we have undertaken projects in 123 countries across six continents.
We provide integrated technical, commercial and project management support in the fields of geosciences, engineering and HS&E to the energy sector. Our aim is to help clients develop their energy resources across the complete life-cycle, combining our technical and commercial skills with an extensive knowledge of environmental and safety issues.
Health, Safety and Risk Management is part of the Energy group that provides support across Risk Management Processes and in the application of the BowTieXP software. RPS is the official value added reseller and training solutions provider for Governors software products.
RPS pioneered use of BowTieXP in off-shore oil and gas safety cases. Being a major BowTieXP user, RPS understands the methodology and software features and are well placed to advise on client requirements. RPS sells the BowTieXP software globally and supports clients with training and advice.
The following software products are available through RPS:
- BowTieXP Standard
- BowTieXP Advanced
- Navigator Standard
- Navigator Advanced
- BowTieXL (Add-on)
- AuditXP (Add-on)
- Sharepoint Enterprise (Add-on)
- Webviewer Portal (Add-on)
- IncidentXP – Incident Analysis Software using the following methods: BSCAT, Tripod Beta, Barrier Failure Analysis and RCA Incident Investigation Software
RPS is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that can provide various training solutions that suit your requirements in-house or at our venue. Some of the training courses we run include:
- BowTie methodology and BowTieXP software courses, internationally
- Occupational Health and Safety Representatives Training
- HSE for Workplace Leaders
- Well Site Permit to Work
- Behavioural based training
HSE and Risk Management services
- Safety cases/reports for the oil and gas, mining, major hazard facilities, etc.
- Engineering – Safety and Risk
- Operational HSE support
- Risk Management studies
- Emergency Preparedness
- Safety management systems
- Project and Operations Management and Support