QDHSE+86 18611947316| email@example.com |
QDHSE, short for China Qingdao QDHSE Consulting Company ltd., is a company specializing in process safety and risk management. It is mainly engaged in hazard analysis, process risk management and QHSE consulting services, such as hazard and operability analysis (HAZOP), safety integrity level (SIL), quantitative risk assessment (QRA).
At present, QDHSE has offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Qingdao and Chengdu. The company’s technical team is composed of people with engineering background such as SHELL, DNVGL, BP, Worley Parsons, Capgemini, SINOPEC and Petrochina.
QDHSE is a strategic cooperative unit of China Chemical Safety Association. They conduct HAZOP analysis and training for enterprises, and are responsible for the quantitative risk assessment (QRA) training of China Chemical Safety Association in China.
QDHSE provides the following professional services:
- Bow-Tie Hazard identification;
- Bow-Tie compliance monitoring & risk assessments;
- Hazard and Operability analysis (HAZOP);
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL);
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA);
- Safety Management Improvement;
- Process Safety Management (PSM).
Yingdelong Building, No.15 Donghai West Road, Southern District of Qingdao City, China.
T: +86 18611947316