Innovace Designs Ltd.
Innovace Designs specialize in what’s known as “Human Factors” and “Ergonomics” – which all sounds academic and limited in scope to a few industries – but that’s not the case! They are all about designing systems, products, equipment and organizations for people (not the other way around). It’s that simple – put the PERSON at the heart of what you’re designing or doing.
The improvements through using Human Factors and Ergonomics means you’ll get better results:
- Better productivity
- Better safety records
- Better chance of identifying a problem before it occurs
- Better staff engagement
- Better health and safety statistics!
- Better customer feedback
- Better results from your training investments
- Better working environments
- Better “goodwill” from everyone that interacts with the improvement.
Their products and services include:
- Project-based HF consultancy for the transportation sector
- Human Factors and safety integration methods and practical implementation
- Ergonomic assessments, analysis and interventions
- HF training
Innovace Designs has a history of excellent designs and projects; including being a key part of an award from the Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors.
Their clients include:
- Banedanmark (Denmark)
- Ricardo Rail (Hong Kong)
- Thales-Strukton (Denmark)
- London Underground (UK)
- Bombardier (UK)
- Taudevin Engineering (UK)
- Quintec (UK)
- Thales (UK)
- Cranfield University (UK)
Request a trial via this CGE Risk partner