GCM Consultants+1 514-351-8350 ext. 5653| firstname.lastname@example.org |
GCM Consultants Inc. was founded in 1994 as a reliability consultancy firm and is now an industry leader, present throughout Canada and abroad in the petrochemical, metallurgy, pulp and paper, and manufacturing sectors. We provide industrial services for plant projects, execute major projects and offer expert assistance on operational safety.
Our operational safety expertise lies in our ability to help clients review their processes, identify their specific and sometimes unique needs, and implement procedures that will help bring them to the top tier of their industry.
Our services include:
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) – What-if, HAZOP, LOPA, QRA, FMEA, SIL determination, Bow-tie analyses, as well as consequence analyses
- Facility Siting – We have conducted dozens of facility sitings in North America and Europe
- Process Safety Information Documentation – Safeguarding Manuals
- Procedures and Practices – Risk and Hazard Analysis (HSE), Management of change (MOC), etc.
- Piping, Tank and Structure Design, Inspection and Mechanical/Structural Integrity
- Pre-Start-up Safety Review (PSSR)
As the “big” small firm, we strive every day to provide simple and practical solutions to the industrial sector through our inspired expert resources.
Contact person: André Malenfant
Phone: +1 514-351-8350 ext. 5653
Request a trial via this CGE partner