Chaos Consulting S.firstname.lastname@example.org |
CHAOS Consulting, located in Italy and operating worldwide, has been founded to provide companies and organizations for high level and pragmatic consultancy services in the field of risk management, governance, compliance and business processes management taking advantage of the experience of the founders, internationally recognized experts and authors of publications. Customer needs and requirements are investigated and business processes and risks are identified as a starting point of CHAOS consultancy.
This leads to a tailored and consistent approach to improve resilience.
Activities are conducted within a holistic and solid total approach in compliance with the applicable international standards (e.g. ISO 22301, ISO 31000, ISO 22320, ISO 19600, ISO 19011 and ISO 20121).
Core consultancy and training activities are related to:
- Complexity Reduction & Management, Business Process Management, Management Systems;
- Business Continuity Management (BPM) and Business Continuity Planning (BCP) // Business Impact Assessment (BIA) and Disaster Recovery Plan // Resilience assessment;
- Risk Assessment (ISO 31010 methodologies), Management, Governance and ALARP studies;
- Human Factor & Human Error Assessment and Management // Task complexity assessment;
- Accident/Near-Miss investigation & Incident Management;
- Audit, Due Diligence & Compliance Management;
- Data Storytelling, Business Intelligence, Digital Dashboards, KPIs Analysis and Forecasting;
- Competency assessment
CHAOS approach is based on a “new science of mind”: knowledge, experience, standards requirements, methods and tools combined and applied to organizations processes to reduce complexity and achieve optimization and resilience.
Our long-term partner has committed to participate in the CGE partner certification process (launched 2020) and has already been successfully awarded the second badge in the series.
Chaos Consulting S.r.l
Via dei martiri
3 – 20017 Rho (Milano) Italy
Request a trial via this CGE partner