QSP+55 11 3704-3200| email@example.com |
Created in February 1991 by a group of companies, university professors and consultants, the QSP – Center for Quality, Safety and Productivity – is a technical organization that gathers companies and professionals from different sectors.
In almost 30 years of existence, QSP has provided services for over 2,000 clients and associates and trained over 100,000 professionals.
QSP operates throughout Brazil and other Latin American countries through a team of instructors, auditors and consultants, composed of more than 150 specialists, who participate in numerous projects in the following areas of expertise of the Center:
- Risk Management
- Integrated Management Systems (ISO Standards and COSO Frameworks)
- Lean Six Sigma
- Safety and Security
- Internal Controls and Compliance
The ISO31000.net platform
In 2016, QSP launched the digital platform ISO31000.net, aimed at disseminating knowledge and information about Risk Management and its numerous applications, based on the international standard ISO 31000.
Main services provided by QSP
- Membership (for companies and professionals)
- Training (public and in-house courses)
- Risk Management and Risk-Based Auditing (with the most important international ISO 31000 Professional Certification in Brazil)
- Risk Assessment (ISO/IEC 31010)
- BowTie Comprehensive Training
- BowTieXP Standard/Advanced
- Risk Management Maturity Assessment (XLS/EXE file)
- Risk Selector 31010 (XLS/EXE file)
Mais informações (em português)
Favor acessar: https://iso31000.net/
Solicite ao QSP a versão ‘trial’ do BowTieXP.
Request a trial via this CGE partner