Intergo+31 30 677 87 09| email@example.com |
Intergo is one of the leading Dutch consultancies in human factors & ergonomics. We know people; their physical & cognitive characteristics and their behaviour. We use our expertise in the design and enhancement of products and systems. Furthermore, we assess existing products or systems on human factors aspects and analyse risks and (near) accidents. Over 50 years of experience and registered ergonomists guarantee a pragmatic and valuable advice and a personal approach.
- Analysis of existing tasks and work pro¬cesses, using the knowledge of (end)users;
- Preparation of functional user requirements;
- Risk analyses regarding human factors.
During system development
- (Co) Design of user interfaces (MMI), consoles, tasks, products, tooling, etc.;
- Review of concepts (drawings, mock-ups).
During commissioning of the system
- Assessment of usability (Human Factors Assessment);
- Preparation and execution of user acceptance tests (Proof of Concept or FAI).
After commissioning of the system
- Evaluation of workload;
- Incident analyses
- Preparation of training, procedures, etc.
3811 MB Amersfoort