Hu-Tech+ 44 (0)845 463 1940| email@example.com |
Hu-Tech is a specialist Human Factors and Ergonomics consultancy, providing support to a broad range of sectors Including Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Defence and Manufacturing.
Our experience in tackling complex systems throughout high hazard industries; to reduce harm and improve performance gives us an excellent approach and tools that have widespread application for cost savings and Patient Safety in the Health Services in general and NHS in particular. Our project work is bringing to the NHS Trusts involved new ways of analyzing their systems, evaluating risks and managing the Barriers to error and escalation of Threats.
We have been in business since 1989 which makes us one of the longest established independent Human Factors and Ergonomics consultancies.
We are based in the UK but have a worldwide client base, including many major multi-national organizations.
Hu-Tech is a Registered Consultancy with the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors (CIEHF) and is accredited to the ISO9001 Quality System.
Their staff are all Principal grade, highly experienced and qualified Human Factors specialists, Ergonomists, Psychologists, Engineers and Risk Management professionals.
Our consultants come from a wide range of backgrounds with experience in:
- Oil and Gas
- Industrial Ergonomics
- Design & Layouts
- Bow-Tie Analysis
- Safety Cases
- Audit & Investigation
- HFE Integration plan development
- HFE Specification development
- HFE Screening
- BowTie modeling of Risk Management systems
- Incident Investigation and barrier audit
- Task Requirements Analysis
- Safety Critical Task identification and analysis
- Human Error analysis (in-house and established structured methods)
- Safety Management System review
- Safety Case HF input
- Training in HFE methods and tools
- 3D model review (we have CAD capability and can review 3D models from our offices, including providing experienced Operations staff)
- Control Room design development and analysis
- Human-Machine interface development and assessment
- Workload and manning studies
- Fatigue assessment and prediction
- Working Environment assessment (including to NORSOK S-001/2)
- COMAH HF compliance review
Hu-Tech Human Factors & Ergonomics – Head Office
Building 3, Chiswick Park
566 Chiswick High Road
W4 5YA, UK
Request a trial via this CGE partner