“Bowtie is key in proactively involving individuals in the day to day management of risks”
Merseyrail took their risk management to the next level with BowTieXP
Some of our clients in the rail & transport industry
- Transport for London Henriette van Wijnen 2017-07-11T14:48:46+00:00
- ProRail Henriette van Wijnen 2017-06-30T11:21:23+00:00
- Trafi – Finnish Transport Safety Agency Henriette van Wijnen 2017-06-30T11:19:12+00:00
- Network Rail Henriette van Wijnen 2017-06-30T11:17:37+00:00
- Queensland Rail Henriette van Wijnen 2017-06-30T11:10:33+00:00
- Rail Safety and Standards Board (RSSB) Henriette van Wijnen 2017-06-30T11:02:52+00:00
- Nederlandse Spoorwegen (NS) Henriette van Wijnen 2017-06-30T11:24:32+00:00
“We wanted to visualize company critical processes and be able to easily present and communicate them, both internally as externally. We also wanted to see which barriers were critical and/ or weak, for management to be able to take the necessary measures. Assigning barriers to individuals, allows them to focus on those issues they should worry about. I don’t think we would have achieved all of this with any other product than BowTieXP.”
“We want to understand our risks in a way that highlights the ‘many to many’ relationships between various causes and consequences. At the same time, it is important that we actively engage our wider management teams so that more individuals are proactively involved in the day to day management of our risks. BowTieXP has proved to be a highly effective yet simple way to help us achieve this, with its ability to present potentially complex risks in a simple, graphical manner, tailored to each particular audience. The power to edit risk components ‘on the fly’, using an intuitive user interface is a great way to engage non-risk colleagues in meetings!”
Events in the rail & transport industry
Looking for an event or training designed for the rail & transport industry? Check out one of our events below or the complete Event Calender.
Find examples on how the Office of Rail and Road (ORR) recommends using the BowTieXP software on their website or hit the button below to gain access to our Bowtie Library.