“BowTieXP makes it easy to visualize things in such a way that everyone understands the methodology”
State Supervision of the Mines took their risk assessment to the next level with BowTieXP
Some of our mining clients
- Newmont MiningHenriette van Wijnen2017-07-10T10:59:45+00:00
- Barrick GoldHenriette van Wijnen2017-07-10T10:59:11+00:00
- AngloGold AshantiHenriette van Wijnen2017-07-10T10:55:04+00:00
- Anglo AmericanHenriette van Wijnen2017-06-29T11:50:00+00:00
- Tata SteelHenriette van Wijnen2017-07-10T12:58:46+00:00
- Rio TintoHenriette van Wijnen2017-06-28T16:36:31+00:00
- Staatstoezicht op de MijnenHenriette van Wijnen2017-06-28T16:30:14+00:00
- Fortescue Metals Group (FMG)Henriette van Wijnen2017-06-28T16:25:22+00:00
- BHP BillitonHenriette van Wijnen2017-06-30T10:21:54+00:00
“Barrier failure or weakening is often a causal factor in accidents and incidents. State Supervision of Mines uses bowties to identify weak barriers by analyzing different incidents. The insights from the bowties are helpful in assisting the gas network operators with their safety programs.”
Events in the mining industry
Looking for an event or training designed for the mining industry? Check out one of our events below or the complete Event Calender.
Stimulate strategic thinking as a company and continue reading guest blogs from experts in the mining industry.