“We use bowties for a variety of purposes, from hazard identification to incident analyses”
Military Aviation Authority (MAA) took risk management to the next level with BowTieXP
Some of our defense clients
- Royal Air Force (RAF) UKHenriette van Wijnen2017-07-24T16:11:03+01:00
- Atomic Weapon Establishment (AWE)Henriette van Wijnen2017-07-21T12:02:22+01:00
- French Defence (Ministère de la Défense)Henriette van Wijnen2017-07-21T11:00:17+01:00
- Australian Department of DefenceHenriette van Wijnen2017-07-21T10:45:15+01:00
- Boeing DefenceHenriette van Wijnen2017-07-21T10:34:52+01:00
- BAE SystemsHenriette van Wijnen2017-07-18T10:26:36+01:00
- Military Aviation AuthorityHenriette van Wijnen2017-07-18T10:24:13+01:00
- Royal Australian Air ForceHenriette van Wijnen2017-06-28T14:42:48+01:00
Projects that benefit the industry
Some of our clients and partners took the BowTieXP software to the next level and initiated various projects.
These projects also benefit ‘defense aviation organizations’.
“We use bowties for a variety of purposes, from hazard identification to incident analyses.”
Events in the defense industry
Looking for an event or training that is relevant for the ‘defense aviation organizations’? Check out one of our events below or the complete event calendar.