“Having the bowties, we can now actually say which controls are critical and focus on those”
CAA took their risk assessment to the next level with BowTieXP
Global COVID-19 response initiative for the Aviation industry
Together with several aviation experts, CGE is freely offering access to anybody interested in the aviation sector to an online Bowtie risk analysis and management platform. Click here for more information or request access via the button below.
Some of our aviation clients
- EmiratesHenriette van Wijnen2017-07-07T13:52:17+02:00
- Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) UKHenriette van Wijnen2017-07-07T13:51:10+02:00
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)Henriette van Wijnen2017-06-29T16:33:49+02:00
- CHC HelicopterHenriette van Wijnen2020-06-15T09:52:00+02:00
- Jazeera AirwaysHenriette van Wijnen2017-06-22T16:05:58+02:00
- Japan AirlinesHenriette van Wijnen2017-06-29T16:46:23+02:00
- British AirwaysHenriette van Wijnen2017-06-22T15:50:12+02:00
- American AirlinesDaphne de Groot2017-06-22T14:20:37+02:00
Projects that benefit the industry
Some of our clients and partners took our BowTieXP software to the next level and initiated projects to benefit the entire industry.
“BowTieXP is unique in its ability to visualize complex risks in a way that is understandable, yet also allows for detailed risk based improvement plans.”
“I found the bowtie software very helpful and intuitive to use. Having a visual picture makes it so much easier to convey a safety issue and the risk that it poses.”
Events in the aviation industry
Looking for an event or training designed for the aviation industry? Check out one of our events below or the complete Event Calender.