Official Tripod Beta training incl. accreditation for ‘Bronze Practitioner’
About the training
This highly interactive 3-day course focuses on the knowledge, mindset, tools and skills required to participate in all phases of a Tripod Beta incident investigation process.
Besides the Tripod Beta methodology, this course also focuses on the following topics:
- Insight into the overall incident investigation process
- Barrier-based thinking & philosophy behind Human Behaviour
- Design and organize an incident investigation
- Collect data/evidence
- Interview skills & techniques; how to deal with difficult interviews
- Draft a timeline
- Draw conclusions
- Draft recommendations
- Communicate and report both the investigation progress and findings
- Incl. the official accreditation for Tripod Beta Bronze Practitioner
Our courses are highly educational and fun to do! You will be learning by doing instead of listening.