The AIChE Spring Meeting is the year’s key technical conference for practicing chemical engineers. A wide range of subjects relevant to the current needs of industry is covered. Plus, the Global Congress on Process Safety covers the critical needs of process safety practitioners more broadly and deeply than any other conference.
Featured topical conferences:
- 5th Topical Conference on Big Data Analytics
- 7th International Conference on Upstream Engineering and Flow Assurance
- 19th Topical Conference on Gas Utilization
- 22nd Topical Conference on Refinery Processing
- Kister Distillation Symposium
- Innovative and Smart Manufacturing
- The 31st Ethylene Producers’ Conference
- Sustainable Engineering
- Process Intensification
- Emerging Technologies in Clean Energy
- Leadership Development – Professional Skills to Catalyze your Career
More information and registration
If you are interested in registering or if you would like to learn more, please visit the event website.
Meet us there
CGE will be present at this event as well. You can find us at one of the booth’s at the exhibition (number unknown yet). CGE will also conduct a presentation about ‘Opportunities to enhance barrier management through incident analysis. This presentation will take place during the 21st Process Plant Safety Sumposium (PPSS), on the 3rd of April, 10:45-11:15 am. Jeroen van Dommelen will be present on behalf of CGE. Come find us at the booth or contact Jeroen (firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 6 4119 2055) for a personal meeting. We look forward to meeting you there.