Our partner Site Safety Inc. invites you to attend our upcoming Risk Analysis Course. This course will prepare safety and risk professionals to conduct qualitative risk assessments using world-class methodologies and practices. Session 2 will demonstrate the additional features of the software by building on the BowTie skeletons from the last session. Participants will also learn how to customize the software elements so that the information is specific to their company.
Course overview session 1 – 10 am – 1 pm (PST)
- The BowTie Method
- History, theory, barrier thinking
- BowTie Analysis in 8 steps
- Hazard, top event, threats, consequences, barriers, escalation factors and their controls
- BowTieXP software overview
- Diagram, lookup tables, standard vs. advanced, identify hazards to risk assess
- Build 3 BowTie skeletons
- Hazards, top events, threats & consequences
Course overview session 2 – 10 am – 1 pm (PST)
- Method and software
- Where to start?, HAZID, risk registers, safety cases
- Step-by-step diagram building
- Customizing the software
- Job titles, barrier types, BowTie libraries, risk matrix, templates
- Export information to Word and Excel
- Introduction to AuditXP
Dates and location
January 25 and 27th, 2021. Location: Zoom virtual course.
More information and registration
For more information, please feel free to download the brochure. To register please select this registration link or fill in the form in the brochure and sent it to email@example.com. Should you have any further questions with regards to this training, please feel free to contact Dave Howe of Site Safety via the above email address.