This course provides training on the bow-tie methodology of risk analysis that pictorially depicts causal relationship in high risk scenarios. It provides a visual representation of all likely incident scenarios around a hazard and identifies the controls that a company could use to control those scenarios. The participants will learn the fundamentals of the methodology with hands-on exercises.
Note: PSRG will provide 30-day trial license of BowtieXP Advance for attendees practices.
- Learn the BowTie methodology of risk analysis that pictorially depicts causal relationship in high risk scenarios
- Learn to use this technique as an alternative to other practiced compliance methods
- Easy representation of hazards, top events and barriers to present to management
Who should attend?
- PSM Managers and Coordinators
- Process, Safety and Mechanical Engineers
- Professionals interested in learning about risk analysis
Course content and agenda
- Risk Management
- Bow-Tie History
- Overview Bow-Tie
- Bow-Tie Methodology (with exercises)
- Top Events
- Escalations Factors
- Escalation Factors Barriers
- Barrier Attributes
- Barrier Function and Type
- ALARP Demonstration using Bowtie analysis and LOPA
- Introduction to Bow-Tie Software
More information & registration
This online training will be held for the respective time-zone:
- GMT -05:00, Central Time for USA, Canada, EMEA, and Latin America.