Process Safety Excellence: The Challenge & The Opportunity
Increasingly, stakeholders, regulators and insurers are asking what companies are doing to improve the safety and reliability of their facilities.
The Challenge: Combining the complex interaction between technical and management systems, skills and culture to ensure safe operation.
The Opportunity: Ensure that hazards are identified and managed and safeguards and barriers are effective when needed using best practice methodologies, tools and technology.
A focused agenda developed by a PTT Technical Committee for the specific requirements of Oil, Gas & Petrochemical industry in Thailand.
- The Legacy of a Major Process Safety Accident – PTTEP
- Process Safety Excellence through Digitisation – PETRONAS
- The Thai Regulator & Insurer views on the health of PSM in Thailand and the risks presented by the industry – IEAT & AON
- Process Safety Transformation Journey – Thai Oil
- The role of Process Safety Leadership – JMJ Associates
- Process Safety Competence – COVESTRO
- Virtual Reality for Hazards Awareness – SHELL
And many more, please refer to the attached agenda.
Who should attend
This conference is relevant for staff throughout an organization including
- SSHE Managers and Practitioners.
- Sustainability and Environmental Managers and Engineers.
- PSM implementation Team Members and Managers.
- Process Safety Engineers.
- Process Engineers (Operations and Design).
- Functional Engineers of all disciplines.
- Operations Supervisors and Operators.
- Asset Integrity and Reliability Engineers.
- Project Managers and Engineers.
- Everyone responsible for, or that can have an impact on Process Safety.
More information and registration
Learn more about this conference? Visit the PTTES event page.
Meet us at
CGE will be present with a booth and a presentation on “Opportunities to enhance barrier management through incident analysis”. We look forward to meeting you there.