Europe’s largest annual process safety conference
Hazards 30 will explore every major aspect of process safety and help you to learn from the experience of others.
Join us in Manchester, UK to stay up to date with process safety good practice, discover new techniques and approaches, and explore lessons learned from past incidents and near-misses.
You’ll also have an opportunity to network with 300+ other process safety professionals. Hazards is an international, industry-focused event and attracts practitioners from all over the world.
Hazards 30 will mark 60 years since Hazards was first held in Manchester in 1960. Since then, Hazards has grown in size and influence, continuing to be at the forefront of sharing new knowledge and disseminating good process safety practices across the process industries and beyond.
- 100+ process safety presentations and posters from industry practitioners, regulators and researchers
- invited plenary speakers from industry
- panel discussion
- workshops exploring key topics in more depth
- trade exhibition of process safety products and services
- social and networking opportunities.
Who should attend
Hazards 30 is an ideal event for anyone who is active in process safety and risk management for chemical process facilities or other facilities dealing with hazardous materials.
Process safety professionals working at all levels and across all industry sectors will benefit from attending.
Hazards delegates typically include:
- process safety practitioners in the industry
- process safety consultants and safety specialists
- senior industry leaders accountable for process safety without day-to-day responsibility
- academic researchers
- representatives from industry bodies and regulators
At Hazards 29 in 2019
- almost half of delegates worked at an operating company
- delegates came from 34 different countries
- Learn from experts
- Review good practice in process safety
- Get comprehensive technical insight
- Get industry insights and benchmark your company
- Hear from senior leaders
- Have your say
- Network with your peers and make new contacts
- Find out what’s new in process safety
- Discover new products and services
- Meet Continuous Professional Development (CPD) requirements
Meet us at
CGE will also be present at this event with a booth and a speaker slot. Together with our partner DNV GL, we will conduct a workshop on ‘Understanding Global & Local Bowties’. Come join us or schedule a 1 on 1 meeting with Alistair Cowin: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 7977 627 608
Learn more and register
Find more information at the event page and register your seat.