FIREX International. The UK & Europe’s leading security event.
FIREX International is Europe’s only dedicated fire safety event, with 18,000 fire prevention & protection professionals attending yearly, 18-20 June 2019 at ExCeL London.
Driving global expertise in life safety
Conversations around fire and life safety have never been more important. Showcasing the latest advances in safety products and guidance, join the global fire protection community in driving excellence in life safety at FIREX 2019.
FIREX International is the only event that connects the global fire and security markets and gives fire and security professionals access to the very latest technology from suppliers across the world, cutting-edge solutions and the essential knowledge to ensure life safety. So whether you work solely in the fire industry or across both fire and security, a visit to FIREX International 2019 is a must.
Whether you buy products or you install products FIREX International is the place for you.
- See the newest products to reach the market, from both global and local manufacturers, and ensure you’re up to speed with all the latest technological innovations
- Meet the distributors and integrators who can ensure your fire safety offering is streamlined for maximum cost savings while still specifically matching your requirements
- Network with your peers and share ideas
- Learn how you can influence and implement the most appropriate solutions
- Free education programmes offer invaluable insights into key development areas in the fire safety industry, equipping you for business growth in local and export markets
- Get an overview of the latest trends in fire safety, to maintain and hone your competitive edge
Learn more about this event at the FIREX event page.
Meet us at
CGE Risk Management will be present at this event. Feel free to swing by our booth, number FX210. Or, schedule a meeting with Paul McCulloch (via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 7495 152 747), or Alistair Cowin (email@example.com or +44 7977 627 608) who will be there on behalf of CGE.