EEMUA’s flagship biennial conference is back by popular demand! This long established event is dedicated to providing top level insight and guidance and is a “must attend” for owners, operators and users of engineering equipment and materials.The 2019 conference will be held on 6-7 March in the North West of England, and will focus on the topical theme of “Leadership, Asset Integrity and Engagement: Addressing the gap in the middle.”
What to expect
- Industry-driven content which will fully explore how operators can efficiently run process plant without compromising leadership, asset integrity and engagement
- An impressive line-up of speakers who will share their expertise and learning through an inspired mix of plenary sessions, interactive workshops and panel discussions
- A unique opportunity to collaborate, network and share best practice with industry peers from a range of disciplines
- A fun-filled reception and dinner on the evening of the 6th March with live entertainment!
Who should attend?
The EEMUA conference is open to process plant owner/operator companies as well as service providers to those companies.
Some take-aways from delegates who attended the conference in 2017:
- “A great opportunity to network, and the perfect platform by which to bring key issues to the forefront for dicussion”.
- “I was pleased to meet and learn from other organisations facing the same challenges as we are”.
- “The conference has taught us that no problem we face is totally insurmountable”.
- “The event creates an awareness of where industry is going and provides a good insight into best practice when resolving complex issues.”
CGE will also be present at this conference with a booth. Come and find us or schedule a meeting with Paul McCulloch (email@example.com or +44 7495 152 747) who will be present on behalf of CGE.
On day 1, Ian Travers will share a presentation during Breakout session C. The topic: Long distance walking the job.
- How do you ensure that remote sites are safe sites?
- How do you keep tabs on what employees are doing?
- How do you ensure that employees know what they need to know?
We hope to meet you there as well.
More information and registration
If you want to register or would like to know more about this conference, please visit EEMUA’s website