CPD (Continuing Professional Development) describes the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities. It enables learning to become conscious and proactive, rather than passive and reactive. CPDs may be a requirement of membership of a professional body, and they can help you to reflect, review and document your learning and to develop and update your professional knowledge and skills. Risktec, part of the TÜV Rheinland Group, is a leading provider of professional training and education in Risk and Safety Management, with some of the world’s most impressive companies as clients. We offer distance learning training to students worldwide who are seeking CPDs in risk and safety management.
How are Risktec CPDs delivered?
The modules are delivered via our e-learning environment, Risktec Online. Students download the material which typically comprises 150 slides with explanatory notes, one or more videos, plus references to further reading and useful websites. You can participate in online activities to confirm your understanding.
The modules are 100% online, enabling you to study from anywhere in the world. Assessments consist of a multiple -choice quiz and a few short written answers, which are marked by our practicing industry consultants. All students who complete a module successfully will receive a TÜV Rheinland Risktec certificate stating the CPD learning hours, which are 15 hours for each module.
Why select distance learning with Risktec?
- Risktec is respected as a leading risk and safety management consulting and education company, with some of the world’s most impressive companies as clients.
- Modules are developed and delivered by Risktec’s consultants, who are practicing industry professionals.
- Studying CPDs helps to improve your career prospects.
- Professional Engineering Institutions require their members to keep up to date with the latest developments and knowledge in their field.
- Distance learning allows you to study at a time and location that best suits you, working at your own pace.
When can I start?
You can register to study CPD modules at any time. Enrolments will typically take place on the 15th of each month.
More information and Registration
To register please complete the registration form from the brochure and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.