Through the years personal safety obtained a lot of attention. The disaster in 2005 at the Texas City Refinery learned that for avoiding this type of catastrophic incidents, another approach is necessary: Process Safety! That is the management of processes with hazardous chemicals.
The aim of this conference is to strengthen the process safety culture by networking and by sharing knowledge. During the year the individual companies are strongly internally focussed while learning together speeds-up the process. To do so, world-class speakers and interesting topics are selected to share experience and learnings. Further, a network forum supports the knowledge exchange at individual level. The process safety conference is aimed at the technical safety specialists, managers and inspectors that are related to companies that are dealing with hazardous chemical processes.
Keynote speakers 2019
- André Kuipers
- Hans-Peter Schildberg (BASF)
- Dirk Roosendans (Total)
- Employees of companies with risks for major accidents, for instance, companies that work with chemicals and energy: managers and professionals from process technology, EHS, production, maintenance and inspection
- Suppliers to the process industry: employees of engineering firms, consultants, technical services, equipment suppliers, insurers, contractors
- Inspection services: managers and inspectors from controlling authorities from the government (i-SZW, ILT, DCMR), service inspectors (ISO, Lloyds etc.)
- Employees of universities and knowledge institutions (TU, TNO, Deltalinqs etc.)
Meet us at
CGE will also be present at this conference with a booth and a presentation on “How to apply the new CCPS/EI Bowtie book on existing bowties”. Come and find us or schedule a meeting. We look forward to meeting you there.