Join the CARM Group 2019 kick-off meeting scheduled for 12 and 13 February in Vancouver, that will be hosted by NAV CANADA.
Theme: “Runway Safety Risk – A Shared Responsibility”
A 2-day session hosted by NAV CANADA focused on high interest risk issues for Aircraft Operators, ANSPs, Airport Operators, Ground Handlers and others focused on aviation activities at airports. The Common Aviation Risk Models (CARM) meeting will introduce:
- An Innovative Format
- Facilitated examination of significant risk issues
- Built around existing barrier risk models covering all aspects of aviation operations around airports
- Full participant involvement in discussion to focus on their issues
- BowTie models updated with discussion inputs shared with all participants
- Clear benefits to attendees
- Leave with knowledge on actual risk models for each issue valuable for tactical and strategic management in your operation
- Get expert guidance on modeling the risks aspects of importance to you and your organization
- Build relationships directly relevant to risk management
- Improved collaboration across industry segments
- Introductory training in BowTie risk analysis followed by leading-edge application to real risk issues
Discussion Themes, using an interactive audience approach, will be based on high-interest risk issues surrounding all aviation activities at airports. The Discussion Themes involve:
- Runway excursion risks and the influence of unstable approaches/go around risks
- UAS Operations Around Airports
- Runway Incursion Risks
- Airport Ground Movement Risks
- Wrong Surface Operations
The 2-day meeting will introduce an entirely new conference format to discuss, explore, and share knowledge involving today’s risks in aviation operations across multiple industry partners. Discussion themes will address operators, airports, ground service providers, air traffic control and industry issues. Interactive audience participation, including state-of-the-art e-communication allowing for de-identified questions and comments will be utilized.
Attendees will leave with an enhanced understanding of risk management, barrier management, and a view of the knowledge shared by others in the same industry.
Get the details of the program and the venue by downloading the brochure.
More information and registration
In order to register for this event, or if you have any questions, please contact Terry Eisenbart from The Aloft Group: