Site Safety Inc. invites you to attend our upcoming Risk Analysis Course. This course will prepare safety and risk professionals to conduct qualitative risk assessments using world-class methodologies and practices. Using your own examples of risk exposure, you will learn to apply the methods in your work environment. During the course you will get hands-on training with the software tool, applying the latest user-friendly and innovative features of BowTieXP.
Day 1: Risk analysis using the bowtie method
- Introduction to Risk Management
- The BowTie Method – History, Theory, BowTie Analysis, Advantages of a BowTie, BowTie Themes
- BowTieXP Software – BowTie Analysis in 8 steps: Hazard, Top Event, Threat, Consequence, Barrier, Escalation Factor and Escalation Factor Barrier
- Workshop – Development of basic BowTies, step-by-step diagram building, individual and group exercises
Day 2: Advanced methodology
- BowTie building game
- Advanced methodology – Linking to the Safety Management System, using and customizing risk matrices, running reports, creating a company BowTie library and templates
- Workshop – step-by-step diagram building
- AuditXP – Verifying & validating barriers, creating audit questions and surveys
- Introduction to IncidentXP & BowTieServer
Registration and more information
Registration can also be completed by selecting the course registration at https://sitesafety.ca/bowtie-risk-analysis-course/.