“This training is an important thing to identify major accident hazard and can be applied to develop comprehensive risk assessment” – Petronas Carigali Muriah Ltd
The Bowtie Methodology lies at the foundation of The Hazards and Effects Management Process (HEMP), the latter being originally developed to provide a structured approach to the analysis of safety hazards throughout the life cycle of an installation that has become the International Best Practice for risk management. The Bowtie technique offers a powerful visual tool for analyzing hazard scenarios and communicating to the workforce how hazards are released, how they can escalate and how they can be managed effectively.
This two-day workshop provides participants with a firm grounding of the principles of the Hazards and Effects Management Process (HEMP) and the theoretical and practical aspects of Bowtie applications. Participants will be required to undertake a number of worked exercises in order to gain practical experience with the use of Bowties.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for senior-level managers responsible for HSE, Operations, Maintenance, Projects, and Enterprise Risk.
- Overview of the Hazards and Effects Management Process
- The Bowtie Methodology & the BowTieXP Software
- Barrier Management
- Building Bowtie Models Using the BowTieXP software
- HSE MS, HSE Cases and the Bowtie
- HSE Cases and Bowties – Syndicate Exercises
- Group activities
- Case studies
This course is designed to help participants to:
- Achieve an understanding of the key principles of HEMP and the Bowtie Methodology;
- Apply Bowties in a correct manner to manage hazards associated with the client’s operations, activities and facilities;
- Gain a firm grasp of barrier management and acquire practical know-how of it can be effectively achieved.
- Overview of the hazards and effects management process
- The bowtie methodology & the BowTieXP software
- Barrier management
- Building bowtie models using the BowTieXP software
- HSE MS, HSE Cases and the bowtie
- HSE cases and bowties – syndicate exercises
More information and registration
Check out the brochure for more information on this course. In this brochure, you will also find a registration form.
Please complete this form and email to email@example.com. For more information, please contact Razman/Fatin at +603 42568286.