Develop on your existing bowtie knowledge to unlock its full potential.
1-day course highlights
- Advanced software features
- Making your bowties work harder – a step by step guide
- Delivering consistent, qualitative barrier performance assessments
- Sharing information from bowties throughout the business
- Introduction to BowTieXP add-ons and BowTie Server
- How to use your bowtie in conjunction with a hazard risk matrix
Who should attend?
Safety and Risk management professionals. Previous bowtie experience required.
We maximize your learning potential through a series of interactive, engaging and relevant exercises, presentations and case studies.
More information and registration
Learn more about this event? Watch the brochure here.
Sign up for this Master Class here.
Combine your course with the complimentary “Rethinking Safety – Aviation Industry Seminar” on the 3rd of March in Sydney.