Date: 29-30 September 2020
Place: 4002 Basel (CH)
Instructor: Dr. Tobias Lorenz Tobias.Lorenz@tuev-sued.ch
Cost: 1600 CHF
Deadline to subscribe: 15 September 2020
- Be familiar with the concepts of bow-tie methodology
- Be able to identify and assess hazards using bow-tie methodology
- Understand when bow-ties can be used for risk analysis
- Understand the advantages of bow-ties in risk communication
Method and documentation
- Classroom presentations
- Case studies (workshops in small groups)
- Experiencing bow-tie software Training slides
- Training certificate
- Trial version of bow-tie software BowTieXP: the trial key and installation manual will be submitted to the participants in advance
- The participants are asked to bring their own notebook
- The bow-tie method in risk management
- Bow-tie theory (e.g. defining hazards, threats)
- Bow-tie exercise: how to build a diagram?
- Actions & risk matrices, ALARP
- Reports, diagram filters and other outputs
- Use of tools such as BowTieXP software
No requirements. Basic knowledge in chemical engineering of advantage for the case studies.
Process industry: safety specialists, engineers, safety managers.
For more information about this training, please download the brochure.
Register for this training
To register for this training course, please send an email to email@example.com specifying the following reference: 20.44.04.EN.