Across Safety BowTieXP Masterclass BowTie is a great way to manage high-consequence risk, but BowTie models are only as good as the information we put into them. Refining how we use BowTie drives us towards higher quality risk assessments and more effective risk management. This course is designed to build upon and refine the skills of existing BowTie users.
Who is it for?
This course is for participants that are already familiar with BowTie but want to develop their understanding and skills to a higher level. The course content is applicable to all types of risk and industries.
What does the course cover?
- Beyond the basics: how to draft high quality BowTies
- Strategies for improving the utility of BowTies
- Identification of common traps and how to deal with them
- Insights for improving the qualitative effectiveness rating process
- Strategies for maintaining consistency across all of the organisations BowTies
- How to get the most out of BowTieXP’s Advanced software features
- Introduction to BowTieXP add-ons and BowTie Server
- When BowTies go bad
- Simplifying Bowties without compromising on detail
Attendees should already have completed the Across Safety 2 day BowTie XP course or similar, or have a good working knowledge of BowTieXP.
What format will the training take?
We use a mix of presentations, interactive exercises, case studies and guided workshops to make sure you get the most out of the day.
We only choose training venues that create a positive learning environment: natural light, good food and plenty of tea/coffee.