BowTie is a great way to manage high-consequence risk, but BowTie models are only as good as the information we put into them. Refining how we use BowTie drives us towards higher quality risk assessments and more effective risk management. This course is designed to build upon and refine the skills of existing BowTie users.
Who is this 1-day masterclass for?
This course is for participants that are already familiar with BowTie but want to develop their understanding and skills to a higher level. The course content is applicable to all types of risk and industries.
What does the course cover?
During the BowTieXP Masterclass course we look at how to optimise the methodology and how to unlock the full potential of the BowTieXP Advanced software. Key skills gained during the course:
- Beyond the basics, how to draft high quality BowTies
- Strategies for improving the utility of BowTies
- Identification of common traps and how to deal with them
- Insights for improving the qualitative effectiveness rating process
- Strategies for maintaining consistency across all of the organisations BowTies
- How to get the most out of BowTieXP’s Advanced software features
- Introduction to BowTieXP add-ons and BowTie Server
This course will take place at Goodwood Aerodrome, Chichester (UK).
More information and registration
In order to learn more about this training or to register and secure your seat, please visit the event page of Across Safety.