The AIChE Spring Meeting is the year’s key technical conference for practicing chemical engineers. A wide range of subjects relevant to the current needs of the industry is covered. Plus, the Global Congress on Process Safety covers the critical needs of process safety practitioners more broadly and deeply than any other conference.
- Leadership Development – Professional Skills to Catalyze your Career
- Process Intensification
- Industry 4.0, including 6th Big Data Analytics
- The 32nd Ethylene Producers Conference
- Emerging Technologies in Clean Energy
- 20th Topical Conference on Gas Utilization
- 23rd Topical Conference on Refinery Processing
- Distillation Symposium
- 8th International Conference on Upstream Engineering and Flow Assurance
- Heat Exchangers
- Hydrogen Safety
- Waste Plastics
Division & Forum Programming
- Chemical Engineering & the Law
- Computing and Systems Technology
- Environmental Issues
- Fuels & Petrochemicals
- Process Development
- Smart Manufacturing
- Upstream Engineering & Flow Assurance
Meet us at
CGE will be present at this event with a booth. Come by any time or schedule an appointment for a 1 on 1 session, via Evelyn Fernandez: firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 6 1418 5097.
Come see our poster presentation on Human Factors in Bowtie Modeling.
More information and registration
Sign up or learn more about this event via the AIChE event page.