Advanced BowTieServer session
Please note: these sessions are only accessible for our partners, not for clients. Clients using the BowTieXP software and looking for training are invited to have a look at the event calendar.
Prerequisite: Please also note that this is an advanced training. Only partners that have already attended a regular Train the Trainer course in the past two years may attend this course.
During this BowTieServer Train the Trainer course we will populate training.bowtieserver.com with structures and content. The goal for the course is to help you understand how a BowTieServer could potentially take your clients to the next level with barrier based risk management.
After attending the Train the Trainer session your organization will be equipped with more people who are capable of:
- applying the methodology and respective software tools
- exchanging best practices and tips & tricks
- facilitating bowtie workshops
- building diagrams (BowTieXP, Tripod, BFA) for incorporation into safety cases or management systems
- linking surveys with audit questions onto barriers in the diagrams
- analyzing results, and many more valuable features and applications
- centralizing bowtie, incident and audit information in a single database; BowTieServer
Please find the brochure including the final program here.
Attending this train the trainer session is free of charge. If you have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +31 88 100 1350. To register please fill out the form below.
Cancellation Policy: If for any reason you are no longer able to attend the Train the Trainer sessions, please let us know at least 10 days before the course. If you cancel after this deadline, we cannot guarantee your seat for the next session you sign up for (depending on the available seats, we will confirm your seat 10 days before the course). If you cancel after the deadline for an abroad Train the Trainer session, we are compelled to process the invoice for your participation as catering and printing materials will then already have been ordered.