Please note: these sessions are only accessible for our partners, not for clients. Clients using the BowTieXP software and looking for training are invited to have a look at the event calendar.
After attending the Train the Trainer session your organization will be equipped with more people who are capable of:
- applying the methodology and respective software tools
- exchanging best practices and tips & tricks
- facilitating bowtie workshops
- building diagrams (BowTieXP, Tripod, BFA) for incorporation into safety cases or management systems
- linking surveys with audit questions onto barriers in the diagrams
- analyzing results, and many more valuable features and applications
- centralizing bowtie, incident and audit information in a single database; BowTieServer
Due to COVID-19, this training cannot be organized face-to-face. Therefore this training will take place in an online setting. Timing is according to the European towards American timezones (UTC – timezones), but exact starting and end times are to be confirmed. Is the timezone not convenient for you? Please register for the November course, planned according to European to eastern regions (e.g. Asia Pacific timezones – UTC + timezones).
The final program will be published as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can look at the topics that we will aim to cover here. (orginal face-to-face program).
Attending this train the trainer session is free of charge. If you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com or give us a call at +31 88 100 1350.
This training is fully booked. If you want a place at the reserve list, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: If for any reason you are no longer able to attend the Train the Trainer sessions, please let us know at least 10 days before the course. If you cancel after this deadline, we cannot guarantee your seat for the next session you sign up for (depending on the available seats, we will confirm your seat 10 days before the course). If you cancel after the deadline for an abroad Train the Trainer session, we are compelled to process the invoice for your participation as catering and printing materials will then already have been ordered.