CGE Risk Management Solutions & Crest Advisory Africa invite you to attend the upcoming 3-day combination training course. During the first 2 days, you will expand your knowledge of the bowtie method and learn how to apply the latest user-friendly, advanced and innovative features of BowTieXP. On the third day, you will be introduced to the incident analysis method Barrier Failure Analysis (BFA) and build incident diagrams with help of IncidentXP. By means of extensive theory and interactive exercises, you will be prepped to undertake qualitative risk assessments using the best methodologies and tools.
Day 1 – BowTieXP: 09:00 – 17:00
- Brief refresher of the BowTie methodology
- BowTieXP step by step
- Small group exercise & group review
- Customizing appearance & putting metadata on diagram
- Linking to management system
Day 2 – BowTieXP: 09:00 – 17:00
- Actions, (customizing) risk matrix, ALARP assessment
- Operational use of barriers
- Export (reports, case overview, finding info, save diagram, print)
- Group exercise & review
- Company Standards (acceptance criteria, templates etc.)
- If time allows: scenario-based audits and linking incidents to bowties
Day 3 – IncidentXP: 09:00 – 17:00
- Extensive incident analysis (Barrier Failure Analysis)
- Incident fact-finding with Timeline
- IncidentXP software exercise: how to build an incident diagram
- IncidentXP software exercise: complete incident analysis
For more information, please have a look at the event brochure.
Secure your seat for the training course and sign up via the registration form below.
Should you have any questions related to the training course or about your registration, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com or give us a call at +31 (0) 88 1001 350.