Are you interested in taking the safety culture ladder to the next level?
Are your people loyal to your safety strategy? How do you know the answer?
Would you like to measure the progress of the (real) Safety Culture within your organization?
Is it possible to predict which teams or organizations are prone to risk?
If you’re interested in the answers to these questions for your organization, join this 2 days training by CGE Risk Management Solutions and Hofstede Insights, world leaders in Safety and Culture.
Culture is the most embedded enabler and inhibitor of change. With this training, we help you to visualize your company culture and align it with your safety strategy using proven and research-based tools.
The objectives of this training are to:
- Become aware of the significant role that culture plays in daily work-life
- Develop sensitivity to one’s own cultural values and how these affect your behavior, reactions, assumptions, and expectations and become empathic how others perceive your cultural values
- Comprehend Hofstede’s 6-D and Multi-focus models: science-based tools to analyze, understand and anticipate the national-, professional and organizational cultural differences, -inhibitors and -enablers you are likely to encounter in daily work-life
- Learn to understand how cultural factors impact interactions and work in safety processes
- Understand where culture impacts your own organization and the countries you encounter with respect to safety management
- Develop competencies and behavioral strategies to be able to align safety strategy and culture in order to develop excellent safety performance
The Culture & Safety training consists of three parts:
- Pre-course survey & questionnaire
- Days Classroom Culture & Safety training
- After-course organizational culture measurement & 1-hour feedback session with the trainer(s)
Learn more about the program and course fee, by downloading the brochure.
In order to register, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you shortly.
NOTE: Cancellation is free of charge until 4 weeks prior to the start of the training.