This event will take place in above mentioned city. Due to COVID-19, social distancing requirements will be met. Therefore seats for this course will be limited. RPS also offers on demand online training. Learn more.
Attendees are required to have a sound understanding of the fundamentals of risk management and risk management processes. Attendees will also have basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office products.
Course overview day 1
- Introduction to risk management and BowTieXP theory
- Risk management principles
- BowTieXP methodology theory
- BowTieXP risk management software application
- Software introduction
- Software demonstration
- Learning exercises
Course overview day 2
- BowTieXP risk management software and workshop
- Advanced features for analysis
- Case study
Check out the brochure for more information.
- Identify how and where bowtie analysis fits into existing risk management practices
- Use bowtie analysis for risk assessments
- Apply the BowTieXP software to implement bowtie analysis