How does your company manage hazards and accompanying risk? By means of risk assessment with the bowtie methodology, you can understand and communicate complex risk scenarios.
You are cordially invited to attend the upcoming 2-day Public BowTie Training Course, where you will learn all about bowtie diagrams and get hands-on experience using the industry-leading software tool BowTieXP. This training is for all industries, from Oil & Gas, Chemicals and Construction to Aviation and Maritime. Sign up now to take the next step in risk assessment!
- The importance of risk management
- The bowtie method: background and benefits
- Bowtie elements: step by step explanation in detail
- Risk assessment on consequences
- Linking the Safety Management System and compliance objectives to barriers
- Bowtie building group exercise
- Tips and traps in the implementation of bowtie into your management system
This event will be hosted by Emirates in Dubai. For more information about the event and the venue, please have a look at the brochure.
Costs & Registration
The costs are Euro 800,- per participant. Drinks & lunch are included in this price. Please fill in the registration form below to secure your seat.
Barrier Management Aviation Industry Event: On Sunday March 3, 2019 we will organize a complimentary Aviation Industry Event. The event will be hosted by Emirates. Click here to sign up.
ADNOC Process Safety Awareness Event: On Wednesday March 6, 2019 we will organize a complimentary Process Safety Awareness Event for people working for ADNOC. The event will be hosted by ADNOC. Click here to sign up.