Attendees are required to have a sound understanding of the fundamentals of risk management and risk management processes. Attendees will also have basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office products.
Course Overview Day 1
- Introduction to Risk Management and BowTieXP Theory
- Risk Management Principles
- BowTieXP Methodology Theory
- BowTieXP Risk Management Software Application
- BowTieXP software introduction
- BowTieXP software demonstration
- BowTieXP learning exercises
Course Overview Day 2
- BowTieXP Risk Management Software and Workshop
- BowTieXP advanced features for analysis
- BowTieXP case study
- Identify how and where bowtie analysis fits into existing risk management practices
- Use bowtie analysis for risk assessments
- Apply the BowTieXP software to implement bowtie analysis
Learn more about this course
Check out the details of this course and more background information.
Tailored in-house / custom courses
In-house custom courses can also be delivered on demand at your location of choice. We have global reach.