On January 16, 2020 Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory announced that it had signed an agreement to acquire CGE Risk Management Solutions B.V.. With that acquisition, CGE Risk became part of Wolters Kluwer’s Environmental, Health & Safety and Operational Risk Management (EHS/ORM) software group, which also includes Enablon and eVision. By combining forces, our group can help deliver more value to customers and create a comprehensive, dynamic barrier-based risk management solution.
Hereby we would like to inform you about the COVID-19 Protect & Respond Enterprise Solution that is created by Enablon. Learn how you can build business resilience while protecting the workforce from COVID-19.
Comprehensive, stand-alone new solution with fast deployment model gives organizations the tools they need to manage real-time COVID-19 response
Protect & Respond is an off-the-shelf product for all large enterprises seeking an agile, all-encompassing tool to manage the new processes that ongoing COVID-19 management demands. This new solution, the most comprehensive on the market today, was created specifically to enable organizations to protect their workforce and their business, giving them the power to effectively and quickly respond to changes and cases in a pandemic era.
Enablon COVID-19 Protect & Respond spans multiple key processes and procedures across health, safety, risk, and compliance. It is a centralized system that can respond to quickly changing COVID-19 requirements and is accessible to an organization’s entire workforce through mobile. Designed for fast deployment, it can be fully live with minimal setup on the customer’s part in as quickly as two to three weeks, significantly reducing the typical IT deployment process length. Key to this efficiency is the embedded content, which is designed to bring a standardized set of targeted processes to any site with minimal set-up.
- Standard out-of-the-box content built based on OSHA, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) guidance;
- Incident form templates that can be easily adapted if needed;
- Employee self-assessment and online COVID-19 case reporting, offering constant monitoring of overall workforce health;
- Advanced mobile functionality allowing users to carry out behavior-based safety observations to ensure adoption of controls and capture non-conformances;
- Policy management together with compliance tasking, mobile audits, and inspections;
- Global action plans to manage any ad-hoc issues as well as corrective and preventative actions;
- At-a-glance status dashboards that display insights in real-time along with critical trends and data;
- Manage private and sensitive data securely.
Interested in the Protect & Respond solution?
Learn more and fill in the form below to receive the product brochure!