All about risk
At CGE we believe in sharing information. We put a lot of time, energy and resources in reaching out, supporting and educating our customers, partners and people that are involved with managing risks on a day-to-day basis.
For that same reason we opened the CGE Innovation Center. The objective of the CGE Innovation Center is an initiative at our home base to stimulate and promote the sharing of barrier-based methods as a means to control hazardous operations for ‘critical infrastructure organizations’.
Online Risk Expert Sessions
Recently we have recorded 11 interviews with various subject matter experts. We interviewed Prof Dr. Jop Groeneweg (Leiden University, Technical University of Delft and TNO), Prof. Coen van Gulijk (Huddersfield University), Alex de Ruijter and Jasper Smit (Product Managers at CGE).
- Risk Management in General – Prof. dr. Jop Groeneweg)
- The human factor – Prof. dr. Jop Groeneweg
- Blame culture – Prof. dr. Jop Groeneweg
- Changing behavior – Prof. dr. Jop Groeneweg
- The perception of risk – Prof. dr. Jop Groeneweg
- Learning from incidents – Prof. dr. Jop Groeneweg
- Safety in Healthcare – Prof. dr. Jop Groeneweg
- Big data & bowties – Prof. Coen van Gulijk
- Safety in rail – Prof. Coen van Gulijk
- The bowtie method – Jasper Smit
- Advanced barrier management – Alex de Ruijter
These interviews will be published online, at our Risk Expert Sessions Youtube playlist, for you to watch online and learn from.
Watch the sneak preview of the first episode with Prof. dr. Jop Groeneweg below. The full video will be available in January 2018. More interviews, from more subject matter experts, on more topics, will follow in 2018.
Visit our events
We hope that the online Risk Expert Sessions will spark your interest and get you thinking. We invite you to join one of our events or training courses because the best experience is still to join in person.