Building a library of ‘best practice content’, related to:
As more clients are introducing BowTieServer as a platform to implement barrier based risk management across the enterprise, we are asked if we can provide our clients with content based on industry standards and best practices. For this reason, we initiated a new Joint Industries Project.
1. Finding industry-leading clients and partners that can share with us what the content is that should be offered to the various industries:
- What Risk Assessments for standard operations are we talking about?
- Which Control Frameworks – and which control objectives – do you have to comply to?
- What standard Audit questions can we come up with, that you can use?
- What are the most common incident scenarios?
2. Organizing User Group Meetings, to construct “best practices bowties” for the various topics.
3. Share with all of our contacts what this means for our offering and the functionality in the software. We will host a workshop at the Network Event on 19+20 September 2016.
Invitation to participate
If you are interested to know more about this initiative, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you’d like to participate, please fill out the Library access request form below.